Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bye Bye Skatepark and Friends...


I got word from my friend Brando that they will be out of here by this weekend.. which kinda sucks.. everyday, I would go over there and we would just hang out on a hot summer day and go back and forth from riding on the skatepark, to back in the pool, we had a hell of a good time, but even though he is moving, I can still be able to get to him using my bike which isn't bad and I'm actually looking forward to him moving because I know that at his new house, he will have a nice inground pool with a better skatepark, but then again I don't want him to move because my street will become very boring without him. ENJOY YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD DUDE! YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!
Credit: TyrantBMX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i no bro it suxx balls.... i willl always allow everyone on the street whos not old or gay to come hang!!![no dan or dubz tho]PLZ!!!! u gotta come over cuzz i dont no anyone around there.... my dad says theres some teenage girls tho on the street!!! ;]